The beginning of a happily ever after
This past Saturday morning saw the culmination of two lifetimes of preparation and dreaming as my brother and the love of his life were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. What a beautiful miracle it is that, through God's power, families are bound together eternally.
It's still a little surreal that my childhood playmate, teenage confidant, and lifelong hero is now married. But completely exciting! Steven is a wonderful man, and I look up to him in so many ways. And he married an incredible woman whom I am so excited to call my sister!
Steven and Shanae, you're wonderful, and I love you both dearly. Best of luck as you begin your happily ever after!!
![]() |
| Steven and Shanae Nay. (Say it out loud.) |
| Wedding eve festivities |
It's still a little surreal that my childhood playmate, teenage confidant, and lifelong hero is now married. But completely exciting! Steven is a wonderful man, and I look up to him in so many ways. And he married an incredible woman whom I am so excited to call my sister!
| The Nays |
| The Littkes |
![]() |
| Twins ;) |
| Awwww! |


Comments
Post a Comment