Some pre-mission adventures

Going on a mission means I get to do cool things with my friends and family before I leave. Like play Monopoly Deal in the Marriott Center before a BYU basketball game.
Basically one of the best games ever. Even if Nate does usually win.

Just some of my favorite people ever.
And then there are always McDonalds breakfast trips, complete with origami folding of the paper napkins.
We're pretty talented, especially because paper napkins don't like staying folded.

And foam sword fights in the toy department. Someday I might actually own some of these.



Of course there are the completely necessary lollipops with red lips attached . . .

Um, yes . . .
 . . . . and playground pictures.
Love these two!

And we can't forget my brother's choir concerts. And getting creamed in racquetball by my best friend's mom. And barn dancing. And simply just talking to friends.

Yep, I think I'd have to say I've got the best people in the world in my life.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Messenger of the Covenant

Memories and Missing

How can an American love both Russia and Ukraine?