I want to be a missionary now!

In one hour, I'll be set apart as a full-time representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. That's a pretty weighty responsibility if I've ever heard one. I'm both honored and humbled to have this opportunity to serve a mission and bear witness of the Savior I love so deeply.  I know without a doubt this is what I need to be doing right now and I am eager to begin.

After looking forward to this day for so long, it's almost unreal that it's here. I have no doubt these next 18 months are going to be some of the most rewarding, joyful, and challenging ones of my life. And the challenges seem to be beginning with the problem of cramming everything I'll need for a year and a half into two suitcases. But I shall conquer.

I know my Savior lives, and I can't wait to represent Him in taking the gospel to the people of Ukraine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Messenger of the Covenant

Memories and Missing

How can an American love both Russia and Ukraine?