. . . I went to New Jersey.
 |
| Dnepr, anyone? |
And I decided I'm going to live on the East Coast when I grow up. Because . . . well, just look.
 |
| Yes. |
And again . . .
 |
| Done. |
And while I was there, I spent time with friends I love a lot.
 |
| About to go on my first American train. (With the same person who took me on my first Ukrainian train. Fitting.) |
 |
| Aw, cute! Genny's cool. |
And I made some new friends.
 |
| Yes, that is a squirrel coming out of the storm drain. |
 |
| 'Nuff said. |
And I learned a lot about family and the importance of protecting the sanctity of marriage. And that happened in classrooms like these:
 |
| I vote we get some of these at BYU |
And then I went to New York for church. And we saw cool things along the way.
 |
| Obligatory Times Square hanging of the lamp post shot. |
 |
| Central Park with another friend I love a lot! |
 |
| Hey, look! It's a temple! :) |
The moral of the story is: families are critical to society, my friends are awesome, and the East Coast is beautiful. See you there when I'm all grown up.
Love it! Also, you should send me those pictures of us in Central Park. They are super cute!
ReplyDelete